Alpine Technical Workshops and its attendees can only benefit through knowledge sharing. To increase this opportunity, Alpine is connected, without commission, to a wide segment of the solid wood production industry.
High performance, solid wood window and door production does not only require skills, but it also needs a system of and access to sub‐component knowledge, availability and support. Alpine has vendor partners such as:
- Cascade Woodwork ‐ Alpine Instructor, Window and Door Manufacturer
- CutterShare ‐ use Shaper Insert Cutter for up to 3 months - Uncompromising Craftsmanship
- Gemini Coatings ‐ Finishing
- Martin Woodworking Machines ‐ Shaper, Planer, Jointer, Table‐saw
- Rangate ‐ Engineered Tools and Equipment for Solid Wood Joinery - Knowledge Products Connect
- Soukup America Inc. ‐ CNC Machining Centers for Window and Door Production - Framing Equipment for Housing Industry
As industry partners, comprehensive knowledge can be shared quickly, and solutions can be developed properly to support the project requirement at and after the workshops.